Friday, December 25, 2009

25/12/09 - Christmas

Erm..
Aint christmas should be fun huh?
but unfortunately, i dont feel so
why? was it because i have no turkey to eat? or?
hmz, me myself also couldnt figure it out

Christmas has not been fun, since 2years back
BUT! In year 07, i did had fun there..
Yeap, it was in thecurve..
That is my very first time celebrating xmas =)
Well, the day started with dinner in Kim Gary restaurant
Then, cineleisure, loitering around there
Standing at the main entrance, looking at people playing the snow spray in front of the waterfall
Indeed, the crowd was amazing, and there are a lots of people there
I can even see some familiar faces there too..


picture taken 2years back
pardon my look pls

bumped into huiwen there

epicness


my couzie
This year 09 christmas
So what i did?
I woke up at 12pm, watched drama, eat cha siew fan and dropped back to bed
It is soooo boringggggggggg.. LOL
then went to jogg in the evening, back home
Went mamak for dinner, and i was rated BAD TASTE! for proposing the mee goreng to them, wtf
no more ANUJAAAA...mee gorengggg
Then went cyber cafe
and now is 2.32am in the morning, that's how my xmas day ended
Aint that lame? It is not productive at all
This year christmas ended so silently, the town is so quiet
Merry merry lonely christmass =)

No comments: